Sorry my posts have been sporatic...home life is keeping me extremely busy. I will try to make it back again tomorrow! Thanks for looking,
Thursday, October 1, 2009
So Sketchy Times 2!!
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!!! All So Sketchy! layouts are due by October 4th and, like always, there are tons of fabulous sketches to choose from. Here are 2 of my layouts that I neglected to post from earlier in the month.

Supplies: Paper: Pink Paislee, Bazzil Cardstock, Journaling Spots: Jenny Bowlin, Creative Chaos, Chipboard: Pink Paislee, Flower: Bazzill, Brad: K & Company, Stick Pins: Maya Road, and Alphas: American Crafts Thickers and Making Memories


Supplies: Paper: American Crafts, Scenic Route, and Bazzill Cardstock, Journaling Spot: Creative Chaos and Jillibean Soup, Buttons: Stash, Floss: DMC, Ribbon: American Crafts, Alphas: Maya Road, My Little Shoebox, and Making Memories
Sorry my posts have been sporatic...home life is keeping me extremely busy. I will try to make it back again tomorrow! Thanks for looking,
Sorry my posts have been sporatic...home life is keeping me extremely busy. I will try to make it back again tomorrow! Thanks for looking,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yayyy....new scrappy stuff to look at! And such good scrappy stuff, too. You rocked both those sketches. I am so in love with your film strip title are on that first one. Genius, girlie! And that envelope on the second one makes me happy. Be sure to save me one. LOL
love the crimped stars and the door hanger for your weekend away - clever :D
Gorgeous as usual frances. Loving all the goodness. The crimped stars rock.
Post a Comment