Monday, March 1, 2010

Gettin' busy with Right at Home

Hey there ladies! It's March 1st and things are already hopping on the Right at Home blog. We have a fun filled month planned of design team project reveals EVERY WEEK where we are using brand new CHA winter products, a sketch, a challenge, and tutorials and tips. I kicked off the month with March's sketch. March's sketch will help you get the most out of some of your new, yummy patterned paper! Take a look...

MARCH SKETCH
RAHSketch5


Oh how I L-O-V-E a grid layout! For me, sometimes, it is the only way I allow myself to put as many patterned papers as I feel on a layout. Here is a look at my layout that I created using the new and FUN Happy Day by SEI.

And Many More
DSCN5558
DSCN5560

I just love how this line has elements of a traditional birthday themed line, but incorporates a MOD color palette. This line proved to be just perfect for a grid layout
because SEI so generously designed as many patterns as you could
possibly want. Everything you see came from Right at Home. Lisa has stocked not only the many patterned papers, but all of the coordinating, double-sided cardstock...so easy. And that adorable, giant cake was cut from a piece of the SEI patterned paper.

Once again, you can check out all of the yummy inspiration this month HERE. There is also a gallery full of inspiration that you can find HERE. If you choose to use this month's sketch, please upload your layout to the gallery so we can take a peek!

Happy scrapping and see ya soon!


signature

12 comments:

Jess said...

super cute pg. Frances! love that cake!

Anonymous said...

Omg, this is wayyyyyy to adorable! Like, WAY too...Love it!

Susan said...

Love the sketch Frances and the layout is way too cute!

Unknown said...

love it the sketch is awesome!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great sketch, Francis! What a fun LO and I love the cut out cake!

Lydia Siegel said...

Love this sketch and your lo!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very pretty sketch! Love the fact that we can play with lots of different papers. Another winner!

Kat said...

wow! i love that layout...it's so fun...i love grid layouts, too...but you do a lot better job at it than i do :)

Kim Faucher said...

I just printed this up and I will get mine updated and on the site... Loved the sketch btw!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

GREAT sketch! You are a grid genious, my friend. And, I too, like the cake!!!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this sketch and the layout rocks!

prashant said...

Love the sketch Frances and the layout is way too cute!
1001 how 2