Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My 1st Sneaks...Really...

...I'm not even kidding! I have never...ever posted sneaks. To me sneaks have been for the important people, and in the scrappy world, I have not viewed myself as that important. I'm just a girl, scrapping for sanity. Just sharing my craftiness on my blog in a not-so-important manner. Rambling (kinda like I am now, but whatever)...just sharing with my bloggy peeps. So when Aphra says, "Frances, you have to post your sneaks." I thought to myself...well, ok? But hey...you know what I discovered? Sneaks are pretty stinkin fun! Important or not so important...I am doing sneaks for myself more often! They are cute, just little snipits to taunt you...uh huh...that's fun stuff! Wanna see my sneaks? Well, ok...


That's just sneaks of 2 of my layouts. Yep, I am keeping the others completely a secret. Yea, I can do that cause I'm just sneakin. As you can see ladies...you need yourself a Paper Poppy kit! It is totally fabulous and fun and precious...you just need one! You can purchase a kit HERE. And DO NOT forget to also purchase the add-on because you will regret not having the Cosmo Cricket chipboard...love it!!

Ok ladies let's recap...get a kit and go forth and sneak! It's a blast!

signature

10 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are pretty sneaky! They, fro what I can see look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

YAH fo sneak peeks...can't wait to see it ALLLL!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

this is gorgeous..... can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!

mandysea said...

hEY Frances!! Thanks for visiting!!
I LOVE your sneaks!!! I've just been looking at your work...and its just wonderful! I can soooo understand you when you wrote about how hard it is to scrap a photo of yourself...I have that same wall!! But you did it really well!!

Lydia said...

Awesome peaks I love that kit!! Oh and girl you are a Scrap star!! Rock on!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

You sneaky genious, you! These are amazing!!! So glad you're on MY team. :)

Jess said...

so you are no longer a sneaky virgin! congrats and love your sneaks...i look forward to seeing the entire pgs.!

Danielle Flanders said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your sneaks are so fun! Love your blog too, it looks awesome!

prashant said...

these are pretty sneaky
1001 how 2

Unknown said...

likin what I see so far!